STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
CLARE CLARKSON PRODUCTION DESIGN Commercials. Films. Promos. Documentaries. Working with Clare to keep her high profile media presence up to date.
New Video for Kevin Armstrong for the featured track "Leucocytes Of Love” from his new album
The visual impact and immense communicative value of TASS posters have been evident since they were first created - in June 1941
Sandy Powell visits the Lucy Bell Gallery for the exhibition of nseen Photographs and film of Derek Jarman and Prospect Cottage by Derek Brown, Richard Heslop, Mark French, Steve Pyke MBE, Ed Sykes, Andrew Catlin, Liam Daniel, Jan Baldwin, Debi Angel and soundscape by Simon Fisher-Turner
New web site for Wensley Clarkson. Wensley Clarkson books have been published across the world and sold more than two million copies. He's also written movie screenplays, TV drama and worked on numerous television documentaries in the UK, US and Spain.