STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
Kate Bramwell-Cole commissioned a set of fashion shots for her new online shop. Tim Nathan produced and directed stills and an excellent promo video to use on the web and social media.
Sandy Powell visits the Lucy Bell Gallery for the exhibition of nseen Photographs and film of Derek Jarman and Prospect Cottage by Derek Brown, Richard Heslop, Mark French, Steve Pyke MBE, Ed Sykes, Andrew Catlin, Liam Daniel, Jan Baldwin, Debi Angel and soundscape by Simon Fisher-Turner
Media25Studio is very happy to have colaborated with ROLLING LIVE STUDIOS and KEVIN ARMSTRONG on the production of the BOWIE CELEBRATION
Inside the final resting place of Tutankhamun's treasures. CNN Travel. We are very happy to have been able to assist Nick Glass with recording for his piece for CNN international.
From Oliver Cherer's album "Most Days" Video Promo by Mark French.